- Have a minimum S1 Law education
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of Industrial Relations
- Understanding legal and judicial processes
- Have good presentation and communication skills
Duties and Authorities:
- Control and monitor registration of documents on company employment legality (PKS, PKWT, mandatory report on employment and employment permits).
- Carry out a mediation process if there is a dispute between the employee and the company.
- Monitor the implementation of company regulations (PP) and Company / Government policies regarding employment.
- Supporting labor legality documents to Disnaker / Users / related agencies.
- Coordinating the implementation of corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs.
- Prevent and resolve labor cases.